Tonight the Kodiak Island Borough Assembly will hold its first meeting of the New Year, and a busy one at that. Tonight’s agenda is especially full and includes items from the assembly’s December meeting that was cancelled due to lack of a quorum.
On the list tonight is a series of contract approvals, including construction administration services for work on the Fisheries Research Center, as well as a collective bargaining agreement with the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
Also on tonight’s agenda is a resolution to adopt the 2014 borough communities state legislative capital improvements project priority list, which includes the state funding wish lists for Kodiak’s surrounding villages.
Tonight’s meeting starts at 7: 30 p.m. in the borough conference room and will be broadcast live on KMXT.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Rory McIlroy Wins Invitational But Tiger Woods Gets More Attention
- Kushner Cos. Profited By False Filings On NYC Real Estate, Report Says
- Lawmakers Weigh Pros And Cons Of Mandatory Screening For Postpartum Depression
- Trump Cabinet Turnover Sets Record Going Back 100 Years
- Are There Risks From Secondhand Marijuana Smoke? Early Science Says Yes
- Russia election: Muted Western reaction to Putin victory
- Briton Anna Campbell killed fighting with Kurdish YPJ unit
- Ant McPartlin held over drink-driving after collision
- Russian spy: International team to test Salisbury poison
- Weather warnings as A30 drivers stranded amid heavy snow
- Did my parents leave me on a hillside to die?
- Oil revenue is up in state’s spring forecast
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, March 16, 2017
- Preventing suicide with strength and resilience
- First Alaskans Institute helps revive Yup’ik traditional Qasgiq teachings at Cama-i
- Meet Lily and Gizelle
- Zulkosky organizes meeting to discuss alcohol’s impact on villages
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages