Tonight the Kodiak Island Borough Assembly will hold its first meeting of the New Year, and a busy one at that. Tonight’s agenda is especially full and includes items from the assembly’s December meeting that was cancelled due to lack of a quorum.
On the list tonight is a series of contract approvals, including construction administration services for work on the Fisheries Research Center, as well as a collective bargaining agreement with the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
Also on tonight’s agenda is a resolution to adopt the 2014 borough communities state legislative capital improvements project priority list, which includes the state funding wish lists for Kodiak’s surrounding villages.
Tonight’s meeting starts at 7: 30 p.m. in the borough conference room and will be broadcast live on KMXT.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- After Decline Of Steel And Coal, Ohio Fears Health Care Jobs Are Next
- Trump And India's Modi Share Similarities, But A Host Of Issues Divides Them
- Senate Republicans Alter Health Care Bill To Avoid 'Death Spiral'
- High Court To Hear Case Of Cake Shop That Refused To Bake For Same-Sex Wedding
- More Health Problems Reported With Hair And Skin Care Products
- Conservatives agree pact with DUP to support May government
- Grenfell Tower: Cladding firm ends global sales for tower blocks
- Trump travel ban injunction partly lifted by top US court
- Theresa May sets out post-Brexit offer on EU citizens
- Painter Salvador Dali's body to be exhumed for paternity suit
- What happens when you're sleep deprived?
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages