Tonight the Kodiak Island Borough Assembly will hold its first meeting of the New Year, and a busy one at that. Tonight’s agenda is especially full and includes items from the assembly’s December meeting that was cancelled due to lack of a quorum.
On the list tonight is a series of contract approvals, including construction administration services for work on the Fisheries Research Center, as well as a collective bargaining agreement with the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
Also on tonight’s agenda is a resolution to adopt the 2014 borough communities state legislative capital improvements project priority list, which includes the state funding wish lists for Kodiak’s surrounding villages.
Tonight’s meeting starts at 7: 30 p.m. in the borough conference room and will be broadcast live on KMXT.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Pentagon Will Build 2 More Temporary Camps To House Migrants, Mattis Says
- Casualty Of Trade Tensions: Harley-Davidson Shifting More Production Overseas
- Red Meat Allergies Caused By Tick Bites Are On The Rise
- Pregnant Women: Avoid Soft Cheeses, But Do Get These Shots
- House Republicans Face Another Week Of Fighting Over Immigration
- Heathrow Airport: Boris Johnson defends missing runway vote
- Turkey election: Erdogan win ushers in new presidential era
- Jamaica deaths: Manchester couple 'dreamed' of move
- Roseanne Barr regrets becoming 'hate magnet'
- Eighty-two chihuahuas found at Birmingham house
- Terminally ill woman makes memory boxes for her children
- Power lunch: US senators transfixed by Bear Cam
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, June 22, 2018
- Investing in small business
- Search still on for bear that killed one, mauled another in Eagle River
- Anchorage police arrest dozens in ‘Operation Midnight Sun’
- Two Alaska projects selected for federal marine energy innovation grant funds
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages