Tonight the Kodiak Island Borough Assembly will hold its first meeting of the New Year, and a busy one at that. Tonight’s agenda is especially full and includes items from the assembly’s December meeting that was cancelled due to lack of a quorum.
On the list tonight is a series of contract approvals, including construction administration services for work on the Fisheries Research Center, as well as a collective bargaining agreement with the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
Also on tonight’s agenda is a resolution to adopt the 2014 borough communities state legislative capital improvements project priority list, which includes the state funding wish lists for Kodiak’s surrounding villages.
Tonight’s meeting starts at 7: 30 p.m. in the borough conference room and will be broadcast live on KMXT.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Virginia Woman Mauled To Death By Her Pit Bulls During Walk In Woods, Says Sheriff
- Astronaut Trio Heads For Space Station To Continue Scientific Research
- Teachers Around The Country React To Investigation Into Ballou High School
- Secret Pentagon Program Spent Millions To Research UFOs
- Post-María, A Key Ecosystem In Puerto Rico Faces Slow Recovery
- UK embassy worker found dead in Lebanon
- Trump Putin call: CIA 'helped stop Russia terror attack'
- Birmingham crash: Six dead in 'horrific' smash
- Ban sale of mini mobile phones, justice secretary says
- Barack Obama prepares for his Today programme interview with Prince Harry
- Barry Sherman: Family disputes reports on mystery double death in Canada
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages