With the holidays coming and going, folks out of town and the New Year right around the corner the borough and city haven’t been following their normal meeting schedules lately. Last week the borough had to cancel it’s regularly scheduled meeting because of lack of a quorum and tonight’s work session is also cancelled. The borough will meet next Thursday with a rather dense agenda as it tries to catch up on meetings from December.
On the city side of things the council will meet for a work session on January 14 and then hold its first regular meeting of the New Year on January 16. Those will be the only city council gatherings that month, and the council members will meet again in February.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Facebook: Firm Working With Trump Campaign Stole 50 Million Users' Data
- In A Flurry Of Furious Tweets, President Trump Takes Aim At Mueller Probe
- Man Arrested for Bomb Threat at SXSW Festival in Austin, Texas
- Britain Accuses Russia Of Stockpiling Deadly Nerve Agent
- Trump Continues Barrage Against Special Counsel Mueller, Fired FBI Deputy McCabe
- Oil revenue is up in state’s spring forecast
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, March 16, 2017
- Preventing suicide with strength and resilience
- First Alaskans Institute helps revive Yup’ik traditional Qasgiq teachings at Cama-i
- Meet Lily and Gizelle
- Zulkosky organizes meeting to discuss alcohol’s impact on villages
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages