With the holidays coming and going, folks out of town and the New Year right around the corner the borough and city haven’t been following their normal meeting schedules lately. Last week the borough had to cancel it’s regularly scheduled meeting because of lack of a quorum and tonight’s work session is also cancelled. The borough will meet next Thursday with a rather dense agenda as it tries to catch up on meetings from December.
On the city side of things the council will meet for a work session on January 14 and then hold its first regular meeting of the New Year on January 16. Those will be the only city council gatherings that month, and the council members will meet again in February.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- As Milk Production Cools In Summer, Farmers Try To Help Cows Take The Heat
- Doctoral Student Compiles Database Of Indigenous Women Who've Gone Missing
- The Russia Investigations: How Many More Maria Butinas Are There?
- Prize-Winning #iPhoneOnly Photos: From Dinos To Divers
- Now A Museum, This USSR Submarine Base Was Built To Endure U.S. Nukes — And Retaliate
- Court filing aims to prevent lawsuits by Alaska victims in Las Vegas shooting
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, July 20, 2018
- Murkowski calls on Trump to end ‘sad chapter’ of splitting families at border
- In apparent suicide, man dies after jumping from eighth floor of UAF building
- UA’s College of Education
- 49 Voices: Benito Achas of Kodiak
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages