With the holidays coming and going, folks out of town and the New Year right around the corner the borough and city haven’t been following their normal meeting schedules lately. Last week the borough had to cancel it’s regularly scheduled meeting because of lack of a quorum and tonight’s work session is also cancelled. The borough will meet next Thursday with a rather dense agenda as it tries to catch up on meetings from December.
On the city side of things the council will meet for a work session on January 14 and then hold its first regular meeting of the New Year on January 16. Those will be the only city council gatherings that month, and the council members will meet again in February.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Theresa May urges EU to retain trade terms for two years after Brexit
- Brexit: What did we learn from Theresa May's Florence speech?
- Parsons Green attack: Man in court charged with attempted murder
- Uber London loses licence to operate
- North Korea: Trump and Kim call each other mad
- Hurricane Maria: Woman and children stranded on vessel rescued
- Small spill reported at Valdez Marine Terminal
- Gov. Walker cites uncertainty over funding in opposing ACA repeal
- Cyrano’s Theatre Company is killing monsters…
- Should independents be able to run in a Democratic primary?
- Alaska News Nightly: Thursday, Sep. 21, 2017
- VP Pence calls in to Anchorage talk radio
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages