With the holidays coming and going, folks out of town and the New Year right around the corner the borough and city haven’t been following their normal meeting schedules lately. Last week the borough had to cancel it’s regularly scheduled meeting because of lack of a quorum and tonight’s work session is also cancelled. The borough will meet next Thursday with a rather dense agenda as it tries to catch up on meetings from December.
On the city side of things the council will meet for a work session on January 14 and then hold its first regular meeting of the New Year on January 16. Those will be the only city council gatherings that month, and the council members will meet again in February.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Mom Of Cross-Border Shooting Victim 'Still Waiting For Victory'
- CHART: CBO Weighs Who Wins, Who Loses With Senate Health Care Bill
- Google Hit With $2.7 Billion Fine By European Antitrust Monitor
- From Birth To Death, Medicaid Affects The Lives Of Millions
- Mixing Business And The Presidency, Trump To Hold Fundraiser At His Washington Hotel
- CBO sees peril in Senate bill for uncrowded regions
- Alaska News Nightly: Monday, June 26, 2017
- Chilkat weaver receives national folk art honor
- Man becomes first person to Race to Alaska on a stand-up paddle board
- Chitina dip netters can now catch salon in Copper River after spring ban
- Talkeetna’s inaugural Pride celebration draws a crowd
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages