Coming up this week, China surprises Alaska and the West Coast with a shellfish ban, Bering Sea, Aleutians and Gulf groundfish TACs have been set, and the glory that is nine-tons of vac-packed salmon steaks, all coming up on the Alaska Fisheries Report. We had help from KUOW’s Ashley Ahern in Seattle, Seafood.com’s John Sackton in Lexington, Mass., Coast Alaska’s Ed Shoenfeld and KTOO’s Lisa Phu, both in Juneau.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Virginia Woman Mauled To Death By Her Pit Bulls During Walk In Woods, Says Sheriff
- Astronaut Trio Heads For Space Station To Continue Scientific Research
- Teachers Around The Country React To Investigation Into Ballou High School
- Secret Pentagon Program Spent Millions To Research UFOs
- Post-María, A Key Ecosystem In Puerto Rico Faces Slow Recovery
- UK embassy worker found dead in Lebanon
- Trump Putin call: CIA 'helped stop Russia terror attack'
- Birmingham crash: Six dead in 'horrific' smash
- Ban sale of mini mobile phones, justice secretary says
- Barack Obama prepares for his Today programme interview with Prince Harry
- Barry Sherman: Family disputes reports on mystery double death in Canada
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages