Coming up this week, salmon is the focus of a science workshop in Anchorage, folks in Homer get reminded of when crab was king, and a story I’ve wanted to share for a couple months, and not just because of its name: Spawn-O-Rama! Thanks for stories from KDLG’s Mike Mason in Dillingham, KBBI’s Aaron Selbig in Homer and KRBD’s Leila Kheiry in Ketchikan.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- As Milk Production Cools In Summer, Farmers Try To Help Cows Take The Heat
- Doctoral Student Compiles Database Of Indigenous Women Who've Gone Missing
- The Russia Investigations: How Many More Maria Butinas Are There?
- Prize-Winning #iPhoneOnly Photos: From Dinos To Divers
- Now A Museum, This USSR Submarine Base Was Built To Endure U.S. Nukes — And Retaliate
- Court filing aims to prevent lawsuits by Alaska victims in Las Vegas shooting
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, July 20, 2018
- Murkowski calls on Trump to end ‘sad chapter’ of splitting families at border
- In apparent suicide, man dies after jumping from eighth floor of UAF building
- UA’s College of Education
- 49 Voices: Benito Achas of Kodiak
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages