Coming up this week, salmon is the focus of a science workshop in Anchorage, folks in Homer get reminded of when crab was king, and a story I’ve wanted to share for a couple months, and not just because of its name: Spawn-O-Rama! Thanks for stories from KDLG’s Mike Mason in Dillingham, KBBI’s Aaron Selbig in Homer and KRBD’s Leila Kheiry in Ketchikan.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Mom Of Cross-Border Shooting Victim 'Still Waiting For Victory'
- CHART: CBO Weighs Who Wins, Who Loses With Senate Health Care Bill
- Google Hit With $2.7 Billion Fine By European Antitrust Monitor
- From Birth To Death, Medicaid Affects The Lives Of Millions
- Mixing Business And The Presidency, Trump To Hold Fundraiser At His Washington Hotel
- CBO sees peril in Senate bill for uncrowded regions
- Alaska News Nightly: Monday, June 26, 2017
- Chilkat weaver receives national folk art honor
- Man becomes first person to Race to Alaska on a stand-up paddle board
- Chitina dip netters can now catch salon in Copper River after spring ban
- Talkeetna’s inaugural Pride celebration draws a crowd
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages