Coming up this week, we hear what folks think about the Pacific Marine Expo, and who was named Fisherman of the Year, the sockeye prediction for Cook Inlet is above average, and Bristol Bay permits keep edging up in value. Thanks to KDLG’s Dave Bendinger and Mike Mason, reporting from Seattle and Dillingham, respectively, and KUCB’s Lauren Rosenthal also reporting from Seattle.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- After Decline Of Steel And Coal, Ohio Fears Health Care Jobs Are Next
- Trump And India's Modi Share Similarities, But A Host Of Issues Divides Them
- Senate Republicans Alter Health Care Bill To Avoid 'Death Spiral'
- High Court To Hear Case Of Cake Shop That Refused To Bake For Same-Sex Wedding
- More Health Problems Reported With Hair And Skin Care Products
- Conservatives agree pact with DUP to support May government
- Grenfell Tower: Cladding firm ends global sales for tower blocks
- Trump travel ban injunction partly lifted by top US court
- Theresa May sets out post-Brexit offer on EU citizens
- Painter Salvador Dali's body to be exhumed for paternity suit
- What happens when you're sleep deprived?
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages