Kodiak High School has produced some talented athletes over the years, and many have continued on to play collegiate sports. Senior Hannah Wandersee has those aspirations, and has been busy reviewing game tapes and talking with college coaches about her athletic future.
Wandersee was the outside hitter for the high school’s volleyball team, and just wrapped up a record-breaking season that culminated with a third place state finish – the highest Kodiak has ever placed in the state volleyball tournament.
KMXT’s Brianna Gibbs caught up with Wandersee and talked about the past season and her hopes for the future.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Illinois Bishop Decrees No Communion, Funeral Rites For Same-Sex Spouses
- Arkansas Tries To Stop An Epidemic Of Herbicide Damage
- WATCH: It's Been A Long Week. So Here's A Gorilla Dancing In A Pool
- What The Man Who Ran Obamacare Thinks About the Republican Health Plan
- In North Carolina, No Is Not Always No, If The Sex Has Already Started
- Camden flats: Hundreds of homes evacuated over fire risk fears
- Brexit: EU leaders says UK offer could 'worsen situation'
- Dan Evans: Great Britain Davis Cup player tests positive for cocaine
- Exeter academy skirt boys win right to wear shorts
- Sally Hodkin murder: Failings led to killing by Nicola Edgington
- Radiohead on rare form at Glastonbury
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages