The Alaska State Troopers are asking for the public’s help in locating a wanted Kodiak man. Brandon Timpke, 23, is wanted on a $500,000 arrest warrant for weapons and drug charges.
Last week troopers arrested Timpke in Kodiak on an outstanding warrant for failure to appear in court. He was then charged with driving with a revoked license and providing false information to police. He immediately posted bail and was released. Additional charges were filed against Timpke after a follow up investigation including misconduct involving weapons in the 2nd degree and Misconduct involving controlled substances in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th degree.
In a release, Trooper Spokeswoman Beth Ipsen said Timpke is believed to be in Kodiak, but there is a chance he maybe somewhere else in Alaska. Timpke is described as 5-foot 10-inches with blonde hair and blue eyes, weighing approximately 175 pounds.
While not considered to be a threat to the public, the troopers are asking that people not attempt to contact him on their own. Those with information about Timpke’s where abouts should contact the troopers at 486-4121, the Kodiak Police Department at 486-8000 or Kodiak Crime Stoppers at 486-3113.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Health Insurers Are Vacuuming Up Details About You — And It Could Raise Your Rates
- Amid A Hispanic Boom, Conflicting Feelings On Immigration
- Trump's Helsinki Bow to Putin Leaves World Wondering: Why?
- Money Surges Toward House Democratic Hopefuls
- Late Mother Teresa's Order Investigated For Child Trafficking In India
- Vote Leave: Brexit campaign 'broke electoral law' in referendum
- Millions to face hosepipe ban in north-west England
- Brexit: Chequers plan not dead, insists Liam Fox
- Trump-Putin summit: US president under fire over poll meddling comments
- Slime toys could have 'potentially unsafe levels' of boron, says Which?
- IS fighters' orphaned children stranded in Libya
- Iditarod adds four new board members amid criticism
- Alaska News Nightly: Monday, July 16, 2018
- Alaska’s LNG project looking for private contractor to help with federal permitting
- Alaska senators fault Trump for going easy on Putin
- Alutiiq ancestral objects return home to Kodiak after nearly 150 years
- Looking to fill niche and begin enterprise, Anchorage teen opens streetwear store
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages