The Alaska State Troopers are asking for the public’s help in locating a wanted Kodiak man. Brandon Timpke, 23, is wanted on a $500,000 arrest warrant for weapons and drug charges.
Last week troopers arrested Timpke in Kodiak on an outstanding warrant for failure to appear in court. He was then charged with driving with a revoked license and providing false information to police. He immediately posted bail and was released. Additional charges were filed against Timpke after a follow up investigation including misconduct involving weapons in the 2nd degree and Misconduct involving controlled substances in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th degree.
In a release, Trooper Spokeswoman Beth Ipsen said Timpke is believed to be in Kodiak, but there is a chance he maybe somewhere else in Alaska. Timpke is described as 5-foot 10-inches with blonde hair and blue eyes, weighing approximately 175 pounds.
While not considered to be a threat to the public, the troopers are asking that people not attempt to contact him on their own. Those with information about Timpke’s where abouts should contact the troopers at 486-4121, the Kodiak Police Department at 486-8000 or Kodiak Crime Stoppers at 486-3113.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Jesse Jackson Says He Has Parkinson's Disease
- Young Men, Frequent Drivers Most Likely Get Distracted While Driving
- Clues In That Mysterious Radioactive Cloud Point Toward Russia
- Government Outlines When It Will Disclose Or Exploit Software Vulnerabilities
- Sarah Silverman Asks: 'Can You Love Someone Who Did Bad Things?'
- Aircraft and helicopter in mid-air crash
- Brexit: EU gives May two weeks to act on divorce bill and Ireland
- Mistakes in benefits claims could cost up to £500m
- George Bush Snr accused of groping by eighth woman
- The degrees that make you rich... and the ones that don't
- Hero dog Mali receives highest award for gallantry
- Behind the scenes with ACT’s new staff members
- ACLU says judges would invalidate crime law provision, but prosecutors see a solution
- Alaska News Nightly: Thursday, Nov. 16, 2017
- House passes tax plan, the bill Young says will open ANWR
- Interior Gas Utility sets public meetings to explain proposed purchase of Pentex Assets
- Bingo hall theft: Man in Halloween mask grabbed money and ran
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages