The Alaska State Troopers are asking for the public’s help in locating a wanted Kodiak man. Brandon Timpke, 23, is wanted on a $500,000 arrest warrant for weapons and drug charges.
Last week troopers arrested Timpke in Kodiak on an outstanding warrant for failure to appear in court. He was then charged with driving with a revoked license and providing false information to police. He immediately posted bail and was released. Additional charges were filed against Timpke after a follow up investigation including misconduct involving weapons in the 2nd degree and Misconduct involving controlled substances in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th degree.
In a release, Trooper Spokeswoman Beth Ipsen said Timpke is believed to be in Kodiak, but there is a chance he maybe somewhere else in Alaska. Timpke is described as 5-foot 10-inches with blonde hair and blue eyes, weighing approximately 175 pounds.
While not considered to be a threat to the public, the troopers are asking that people not attempt to contact him on their own. Those with information about Timpke’s where abouts should contact the troopers at 486-4121, the Kodiak Police Department at 486-8000 or Kodiak Crime Stoppers at 486-3113.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Russian Bobsledder Disqualified For Doping, Court Says
- Czech Republic's Ester Ledecka Makes History With Golds In Snowboarding And Skiing
- U.S. Men's Curling Team Wins Gold, Beating Sweden 10-7 At Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- Trump Administration Restricts H-1B Worker Visas Coveted By High Tech
- Logs Of 911 Calls Reveal The Troubled History Of Florida School Shooter
- Florida shooting: Firms abandon NRA amid consumer boycott
- Winter Olympics: Billy Morgan wins Great Britain's record fifth medal in Pyeongchang
- Two charged over Coventry brothers 'hit-and-run' deaths
- Red Cross reveals 21 staff paid for sexual services
- Euromillions results: UK ticket holder wins £78m
- 'Groped by Holy Mosque guard during Hajj' in Mecca
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, Feb. 23, 2018
- Traveling Music 3-4-18
- Three dead in early morning Anchorage fire
- Walker among governors prodding Congress on health care
- Murkowski sends letter questioning oil companies about drop in Alaska hire
- Scientists discover mysterious uranium particle above Aleutian Islands
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages