Coming up this week, after a one-year experiment, there’ll again be no tanner crab season in the Eastern Aleutians next year; the sea cucumber season is winding down, and not everyone in Southeast got in on this year’s salmon bonanza. We had help this week from KUCB’s Annie Ropeik and Lauren Rosenthal in Unalaska, KFSK’s Matt Lichtenstein in Petersburg and KHNS’ Margaret Friedenauer in Haines.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Mom Of Cross-Border Shooting Victim 'Still Waiting For Victory'
- CHART: CBO Weighs Who Wins, Who Loses With Senate Health Care Bill
- Google Hit With $2.7 Billion Fine By European Antitrust Monitor
- From Birth To Death, Medicaid Affects The Lives Of Millions
- Mixing Business And The Presidency, Trump To Hold Fundraiser At His Washington Hotel
- CBO sees peril in Senate bill for uncrowded regions
- Alaska News Nightly: Monday, June 26, 2017
- Chilkat weaver receives national folk art honor
- Man becomes first person to Race to Alaska on a stand-up paddle board
- Chitina dip netters can now catch salon in Copper River after spring ban
- Talkeetna’s inaugural Pride celebration draws a crowd
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages