Coming up this week, after a one-year experiment, there’ll again be no tanner crab season in the Eastern Aleutians next year; the sea cucumber season is winding down, and not everyone in Southeast got in on this year’s salmon bonanza. We had help this week from KUCB’s Annie Ropeik and Lauren Rosenthal in Unalaska, KFSK’s Matt Lichtenstein in Petersburg and KHNS’ Margaret Friedenauer in Haines.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Trump Continues Barrage Against Special Counsel Mueller, Fired FBI Deputy McCabe
- With Centrist Democrats' Success, Party's Identity Struggle Gets More Complicated
- Ohio Democrat Marcy Kaptur Makes History As Longest-Serving Woman In The House
- After Documenting Nazi Crimes, A French Priest Exposes ISIS Attacks On Yazidis
- Don't Call This Rebel On Wheels An 'Angel From Above'
- Oil revenue is up in state’s spring forecast
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, March 16, 2017
- Preventing suicide with strength and resilience
- First Alaskans Institute helps revive Yup’ik traditional Qasgiq teachings at Cama-i
- Meet Lily and Gizelle
- Zulkosky organizes meeting to discuss alcohol’s impact on villages
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages