Coming up this week, commercial fishermen respond to the Soldotna sportsfishing guide industry’s attempt to bring to an end to one of Alaska’s oldest fisheries; it looks like crabbers got their pots in the water with enough time to meet holiday deadlines in Japan; and a summit for fishermen who are young – or young at heart – all coming up on the Alaska Fisheries Report. We had help from APRN’s Alexandra Gutierrez in Juneau, KDLL’s Shaylon Cochran in Kenai, KMXT’s Brianna Gibbs in Kodiak, and CoastAlaska’s Ed Schoenfeld in Sitka.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Virginia Woman Mauled To Death By Her Pit Bulls During Walk In Woods, Says Sheriff
- Astronaut Trio Heads For Space Station To Continue Scientific Research
- Teachers Around The Country React To Investigation Into Ballou High School
- Secret Pentagon Program Spent Millions To Research UFOs
- Post-María, A Key Ecosystem In Puerto Rico Faces Slow Recovery
- UK embassy worker found dead in Lebanon
- Trump Putin call: CIA 'helped stop Russia terror attack'
- Birmingham crash: Six dead in 'horrific' smash
- Ban sale of mini mobile phones, justice secretary says
- Barack Obama prepares for his Today programme interview with Prince Harry
- Barry Sherman: Family disputes reports on mystery double death in Canada
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages