Coming up this week, 2012 seafood landings and value were both down slightly from the record set in 2011, the Denny M recovery has been delayed, and we learn of the rise and fall of the fish trap. We had help from Coast Alaska’s Ed Schoenfeld and KCAW’s Robert Woolsey, both in Sitka, KFSK’s Matt Lichtenstein in Petersburg, and KSKA’s Ellen Lockyer in Anchorage.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Mom Of Cross-Border Shooting Victim 'Still Waiting For Victory'
- CHART: CBO Weighs Who Wins, Who Loses With Senate Health Care Bill
- Google Hit With $2.7 Billion Fine By European Antitrust Monitor
- From Birth To Death, Medicaid Affects The Lives Of Millions
- Mixing Business And The Presidency, Trump To Hold Fundraiser At His Washington Hotel
- CBO sees peril in Senate bill for uncrowded regions
- Alaska News Nightly: Monday, June 26, 2017
- Chilkat weaver receives national folk art honor
- Man becomes first person to Race to Alaska on a stand-up paddle board
- Chitina dip netters can now catch salon in Copper River after spring ban
- Talkeetna’s inaugural Pride celebration draws a crowd
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages