Coming up this week, 2012 seafood landings and value were both down slightly from the record set in 2011, the Denny M recovery has been delayed, and we learn of the rise and fall of the fish trap. We had help from Coast Alaska’s Ed Schoenfeld and KCAW’s Robert Woolsey, both in Sitka, KFSK’s Matt Lichtenstein in Petersburg, and KSKA’s Ellen Lockyer in Anchorage.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- As Milk Production Cools In Summer, Farmers Try To Help Cows Take The Heat
- Doctoral Student Compiles Database Of Indigenous Women Who've Gone Missing
- The Russia Investigations: How Many More Maria Butinas Are There?
- Prize-Winning #iPhoneOnly Photos: From Dinos To Divers
- Now A Museum, This USSR Submarine Base Was Built To Endure U.S. Nukes — And Retaliate
- Hundreds attend Alesha MacPhail farewell
- Trump attacks Michael Cohen over 'Playboy model payment tape'
- Toblerone: Bar to revert to original shape
- Race leader 'finishes' half a lap early
- Japan heatwave: Warnings issued amid scorching temperatures
- Nine US 'duck boat' victims from the same family - governor
- Court filing aims to prevent lawsuits by Alaska victims in Las Vegas shooting
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, July 20, 2018
- Murkowski calls on Trump to end ‘sad chapter’ of splitting families at border
- In apparent suicide, man dies after jumping from eighth floor of UAF building
- UA’s College of Education
- 49 Voices: Benito Achas of Kodiak
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages