The Kodiak Island Borough School Board has a new set of officers following the municipal elections three weeks ago. Katie Oliver is now the body’s president, with new school board member Rick Kniaziowski assuming the vice presidential role.
Debra Kirk is the board’s clerk and first-year member Todd Hailey is the treasurer. Norm Wooten is the only board member without a title, though he does hold the institutional memory of the board, having served for many years.
Commander Michael Mullen is the board’s Coast Guard advisory representative, and Frano Nero is the student advisory representative.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Turkey election: Erdogan wins second term as president
- MPs gear up for crunch Heathrow vote without Boris Johnson
- Uber to begin appeal over London licence denial
- Britons Charlie and Gayle Anderson murdered in Jamaica
- Garden waste collection charges rise to £74m a year
- In picture: Ugliest dogs compete for 2018 world title
- Power lunch: US senators transfixed by Bear Cam
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, June 22, 2018
- Investing in small business
- Search still on for bear that killed one, mauled another in Eagle River
- Anchorage police arrest dozens in ‘Operation Midnight Sun’
- Two Alaska projects selected for federal marine energy innovation grant funds
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages