The Kodiak Island Borough School Board has a new set of officers following the municipal elections three weeks ago. Katie Oliver is now the body’s president, with new school board member Rick Kniaziowski assuming the vice presidential role.
Debra Kirk is the board’s clerk and first-year member Todd Hailey is the treasurer. Norm Wooten is the only board member without a title, though he does hold the institutional memory of the board, having served for many years.
Commander Michael Mullen is the board’s Coast Guard advisory representative, and Frano Nero is the student advisory representative.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Japanese Elections Strengthen Abe, Reward His Gamble
- Mainland Colleges Offer In-State Tuition To Students Affected By Hurricane Maria
- Blending Techno And Tradition: You Should Be Dancing ... With Sake
- Democrats Eye A Rare Opportunity In Alabama Senate Race
- The Russia Investigations: Interference Impacted Real Life; Senators Propose New Law
- Nuneaton: Police 'end' leisure park siege, boss says
- Nuneaton eyewitness: 'They barricaded the doors'
- Borrow more to boost building, says Sajid Javid
- WHO cancels Robert Mugabe goodwill ambassador role
- Spain Catalonia: Foreign minister denies 'coup' by Madrid
- Spain FM: 'Many police violence pictures fake'
- Night Music: October 21, 2017
- Investigation shows BP Alaska reckoning with multiple accidents and leaks
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, Oct. 20, 2017
- State Attorney General says all 229 Alaska tribes are sovereign
- State appeals controversial ballot initiative decision to Supreme Court
- AK: Volunteers work to rebuild damaged landscapes on Flattop Mountain
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages