The high school has been under construction for a few months now and is well into phase four of the eight phase project. The most visible change so far, at least from the outside, is the construction of the steel framework for the new four-story tower. But there’s a lot more work happening inside the school that isn’t visible to daily onlookers. KMXT’s Brianna Gibbs recently took a tour of the high school to learn how the construction process is going.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Virginia Woman Mauled To Death By Her Pit Bulls During Walk In Woods, Says Sheriff
- Astronaut Trio Heads For Space Station To Continue Scientific Research
- Teachers Around The Country React To Investigation Into Ballou High School
- Secret Pentagon Program Spent Millions To Research UFOs
- Post-María, A Key Ecosystem In Puerto Rico Faces Slow Recovery
- UK embassy worker found dead in Lebanon
- Trump Putin call: CIA 'helped stop Russia terror attack'
- Birmingham crash: Six dead in 'horrific' smash
- Ban sale of mini mobile phones, justice secretary says
- Barack Obama prepares for his Today programme interview with Prince Harry
- Barry Sherman: Family disputes reports on mystery double death in Canada
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages