It’s no secret that Alaska has become a popular setting for reality television. Many shows feature the last frontier’s extreme wilderness or dangerous jobs, but a new one will take a look at Alaska’s romantic side, or lack there of. Alaskan Women Looking for Love premieres on Sunday and features six Kodiak women who are fed up with dating on a remote island. Their solution: fly 5,000 miles south to Miami, Florida with the hopes of finding love. KMXT’s Brianna Gibbs spoke with three of women to learn more about the latest Alaska-themed reality show.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Virginia Woman Mauled To Death By Her Pit Bulls During Walk In Woods, Says Sheriff
- Astronaut Trio Heads For Space Station To Continue Scientific Research
- Teachers Around The Country React To Investigation Into Ballou High School
- Secret Pentagon Program Spent Millions To Research UFOs
- Post-María, A Key Ecosystem In Puerto Rico Faces Slow Recovery
- UK embassy worker found dead in Lebanon
- Trump Putin call: CIA 'helped stop Russia terror attack'
- Birmingham crash: Six dead in 'horrific' smash
- Ban sale of mini mobile phones, justice secretary says
- Barack Obama prepares for his Today programme interview with Prince Harry
- Barry Sherman: Family disputes reports on mystery double death in Canada
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages