It’s no secret that Alaska has become a popular setting for reality television. Many shows feature the last frontier’s extreme wilderness or dangerous jobs, but a new one will take a look at Alaska’s romantic side, or lack there of. Alaskan Women Looking for Love premieres on Sunday and features six Kodiak women who are fed up with dating on a remote island. Their solution: fly 5,000 miles south to Miami, Florida with the hopes of finding love. KMXT’s Brianna Gibbs spoke with three of women to learn more about the latest Alaska-themed reality show.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- After Decline Of Steel And Coal, Ohio Fears Health Care Jobs Are Next
- Trump And India's Modi Share Similarities, But A Host Of Issues Divides Them
- Senate Republicans Alter Health Care Bill To Avoid 'Death Spiral'
- High Court To Hear Case Of Cake Shop That Refused To Bake For Same-Sex Wedding
- More Health Problems Reported With Hair And Skin Care Products
- Conservatives agree pact with DUP to support May government
- Grenfell Tower: Cladding firm ends global sales for tower blocks
- Trump travel ban injunction partly lifted by top US court
- Theresa May sets out post-Brexit offer on EU citizens
- Painter Salvador Dali's body to be exhumed for paternity suit
- What happens when you're sleep deprived?
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages