There’s a limited sports schedule this weekend for Kodiak High School athletes, comprised of a pair of cross country races and a home football game.
The Bears will welcome the Colony Knights to the Fort Abercrombie trail this evening, with the girls racing at 5 p.m. and the boys at 5:45. Tomorrow at 9 a.m., the two schools will run co-ed 4-by-1-mile relays at the Bear Valley Golf Course.
On the gridiron, the Bears start a three-game homestand to wrap up the regular season. The Thunder Mountain Falcons from Juneau will take on the Bears at 2 p.m.
Swimming and volleyball have the weekend off, though at least the volleyball team plans on getting wet – they’re hosting a fundraising carwash from 9 to noon tomorrow at the Wells Fargo on Mill Bay Road.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Walker administration appoints climate adviser, promises new policy “soon”
- Alaska News Nightly: Tuesday, Sep. 19, 2017
- Murkowski could swing Senate for latest ACA repeal
- Fairbanks’ anti-commercial marijuana ballot measures likely to boost turnout for October election
- Ferry Taku sold, will become floating hotel
- After mining exec weighs in, Juneau Assembly holds off on boundary mine resolution
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages