There’s a limited sports schedule this weekend for Kodiak High School athletes, comprised of a pair of cross country races and a home football game.
The Bears will welcome the Colony Knights to the Fort Abercrombie trail this evening, with the girls racing at 5 p.m. and the boys at 5:45. Tomorrow at 9 a.m., the two schools will run co-ed 4-by-1-mile relays at the Bear Valley Golf Course.
On the gridiron, the Bears start a three-game homestand to wrap up the regular season. The Thunder Mountain Falcons from Juneau will take on the Bears at 2 p.m.
Swimming and volleyball have the weekend off, though at least the volleyball team plans on getting wet – they’re hosting a fundraising carwash from 9 to noon tomorrow at the Wells Fargo on Mill Bay Road.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Rory McIlroy Wins Invitational But Tiger Woods Gets More Attention
- Kushner Cos. Profited By False Filings On NYC Real Estate, Report Says
- Lawmakers Weigh Pros And Cons Of Mandatory Screening For Postpartum Depression
- Trump Cabinet Turnover Sets Record Going Back 100 Years
- Are There Risks From Secondhand Marijuana Smoke? Early Science Says Yes
- Russia election: Muted Western reaction to Putin victory
- Briton Anna Campbell killed fighting with Kurdish YPJ unit
- Ant McPartlin arrested over drink-driving collision
- Russian spy: International team to test Salisbury poison
- Davis and Barnier hope to agree Brexit transition terms
- Did my parents leave me on a hillside to die?
- Oil revenue is up in state’s spring forecast
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, March 16, 2017
- Preventing suicide with strength and resilience
- First Alaskans Institute helps revive Yup’ik traditional Qasgiq teachings at Cama-i
- Meet Lily and Gizelle
- Zulkosky organizes meeting to discuss alcohol’s impact on villages
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages