As KMXT first told you Monday, Kodiak Police Chief T.C. Kamai will be retiring at the end of the month after 25 years with the department, about half of it as chief. Today we hear a little more from Kamai about his career and future.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Illinois Bishop Decrees No Communion, Funeral Rites For Same-Sex Spouses
- Arkansas Tries To Stop An Epidemic Of Herbicide Damage
- WATCH: It's Been A Long Week. So Here's A Gorilla Dancing In A Pool
- What The Man Who Ran Obamacare Thinks About the Republican Health Plan
- In North Carolina, No Is Not Always No, If The Sex Has Already Started
- Camden flats: Hundreds of homes evacuated over fire risk fears
- Brexit: EU leaders says UK offer could 'worsen situation'
- Dan Evans: Great Britain Davis Cup player tests positive for cocaine
- Exeter academy skirt boys win right to wear shorts
- Sally Hodkin murder: Failings led to killing by Nicola Edgington
- Radiohead on rare form at Glastonbury
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages