Coming up this week, fishermen take matters into their own hands when it comes to Walmart’s snub of Alaska seafood; the rain has come in the nick of time for spawning salmon in Sitka, and speaking of the Paris of the Pacific, kindly check your firearms at the door. We had help from the KCAW News Team of Robert Woolsey and Ed Ronco in Sitka, and KYUK’s Angela Denning-Barnes in Bethel.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Mexico City Earthquake Update: Desperate Attempts To Reach Girl Trapped By Rubble
- Trump Administration Plans New Sanctions On North Korea
- Top Stories: Tracking Hurricane Maria; The Reach Of Credit Bureaus
- Shellfish Surprise: Common 'Herbivore' Dinosaur Found To Snack On Crustaceans
- Hurricane Maria Leaves Puerto Rico Without Electricity, Hits Dominican Republic
- Brexit: Theresa May 'to offer 20bn euros transitional deal'
- Ryanair plans to make pilots change holidays
- Mexico earthquake: Race to save children under collapsed school
- Ian Brady: Moors Murderer 'would remove feeding tube'
- Hell in a bottle: I survived an acid attack
- Murdered Briton Emma Kelty 'shot and thrown in Amazon'
- Amid evolving Afghan mission, Alaska soldiers ready to deploy
- Alaska News Nightly: Wednesday, Sep. 20, 2017
- ‘Vote no’: Left takes to TV and sky to reach Murkowski
- Traveling Music 9-24-17
- Interior official says Trump administration has the ‘guts’ to allow oil exploration in ANWR
- Ask a Climatologist: The fall color formula is pretty simple
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages