Coming up this week Mark Begich stares down Sodexo USA and Walmart and they both blink first. Have we mentioned pink salmon yet this summer? Because it seems they’re running pretty good. And ASMI promotes from within for its new director of international marketing. All that and more, coming up on the Alaska Fisheries Report. We had great stories from KFSK’s Joe Viechnicki in Petersburg, KDLG’s Mike Mason in Dillingham, and KTNA’s Phillip Manning in Talkeetna.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Virginia Woman Mauled To Death By Her Pit Bulls During Walk In Woods, Says Sheriff
- Astronaut Trio Heads For Space Station To Continue Scientific Research
- Teachers Around The Country React To Investigation Into Ballou High School
- Secret Pentagon Program Spent Millions To Research UFOs
- Post-María, A Key Ecosystem In Puerto Rico Faces Slow Recovery
- UK embassy worker found dead in Lebanon
- Trump Putin call: CIA 'helped stop Russia terror attack'
- Birmingham crash: Six dead in 'horrific' smash
- Ban sale of mini mobile phones, justice secretary says
- Barack Obama prepares for his Today programme interview with Prince Harry
- Barry Sherman: Family disputes reports on mystery double death in Canada
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages