Coming up this week Mark Begich stares down Sodexo USA and Walmart and they both blink first. Have we mentioned pink salmon yet this summer? Because it seems they’re running pretty good. And ASMI promotes from within for its new director of international marketing. All that and more, coming up on the Alaska Fisheries Report. We had great stories from KFSK’s Joe Viechnicki in Petersburg, KDLG’s Mike Mason in Dillingham, and KTNA’s Phillip Manning in Talkeetna.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- After Decline Of Steel And Coal, Ohio Fears Health Care Jobs Are Next
- Trump And India's Modi Share Similarities, But A Host Of Issues Divides Them
- Senate Republicans Alter Health Care Bill To Avoid 'Death Spiral'
- High Court To Hear Case Of Cake Shop That Refused To Bake For Same-Sex Wedding
- More Health Problems Reported With Hair And Skin Care Products
- Conservatives agree pact with DUP to support May government
- Grenfell Tower: Cladding firm ends global sales for tower blocks
- Trump travel ban injunction partly lifted by top US court
- Theresa May sets out post-Brexit offer on EU citizens
- Painter Salvador Dali's body to be exhumed for paternity suit
- HMS Queen Elizabeth : How to land a plane on new ship
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages