Alaska Governor Sean Parnell reappointed two men to the Alaska Seafood Marketing Association on Friday, and added a new member from Seattle.
Coming back for another stretch on the ASMI board are Jack Schultheis of Emmonak and Kevin Adams of Anchorage. New to the board is Amy Humphreys, the president and CEO of Icicle Seafoods.
Schultheis is the general manager for Kwik-Pak Fisheries. He has been involved in processing for 37 years, mostly in Western Alaska fisheries. He was reappointed to a small processor seat.
Adams is the current ASMI chair and has 40 years of experience as a drift boat fisherman in Bristol Bay. Adams has also worked as an employee for the Alaska Fisheries Development Foundation and the Bering Sea Fisherman’s Association. He was reappointed to a harvester seat.
Prior to heading up Icicle, Humphreys was president of Delta Western and vice president of corporate development for American Seafoods Group. She was appointed to a large processor seat.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Scientists Peek Inside The 'Black Box' Of Soil Microbes To Learn Their Secrets
- Cryptocurrency Investors Worry, Wait After Bitcoin Price Drop
- 'This Is Depraved Conduct': Couple Charged With Torture After Kids Found Shackled
- More States Turning To Toll Roads To Raise Cash For Infrastructure
- Roger Severino Discusses The HHS Division Of Conscience And Religious Freedom
- Calais migrants: UK and France sign new treaty
- Turpin case: California couple deny torturing 'shackled siblings'
- UK 'in grip of worst flu season since 2011'
- Cheers for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle at Cardiff Castle
- Amelia Blake: Family 'shocked' by backpacker death in Sydney
- Pope Francis marries couple on Chile flight
- Mat-Su Borough Assembly rejects agreement with state on air quality
- Among 100-plus proposals, Sitka’s sac roe herring fishery a top issue
- Top Republican, Democrat in Alaska Senate differ on income tax
- State-ordered investigation following BP leak finds no additional problem wells
- Calls for service plummet amid new strategy at Anchorage shelter
- Alaska News Nightly: Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2018
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages