Alaska Governor Sean Parnell reappointed two men to the Alaska Seafood Marketing Association on Friday, and added a new member from Seattle.
Coming back for another stretch on the ASMI board are Jack Schultheis of Emmonak and Kevin Adams of Anchorage. New to the board is Amy Humphreys, the president and CEO of Icicle Seafoods.
Schultheis is the general manager for Kwik-Pak Fisheries. He has been involved in processing for 37 years, mostly in Western Alaska fisheries. He was reappointed to a small processor seat.
Adams is the current ASMI chair and has 40 years of experience as a drift boat fisherman in Bristol Bay. Adams has also worked as an employee for the Alaska Fisheries Development Foundation and the Bering Sea Fisherman’s Association. He was reappointed to a harvester seat.
Prior to heading up Icicle, Humphreys was president of Delta Western and vice president of corporate development for American Seafoods Group. She was appointed to a large processor seat.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Rohingya Crisis Is Making Some In Myanmar Rethink Their Views Of Aung San Suu Kyi
- Researchers Find Herpes Viruses In Brains Marked By Alzheimer's Disease
- Some DNA Dismissed As 'Junk' Is Crucial To Embryo Development
- With Billions At Stake, Supreme Court Rules States May Tax Online Retailers
- Sara Netanyahu, Israeli Prime Minister's Wife, Is Charged With Fraud
- Brexit: Three 'simple' questions for EU citizens to stay in UK
- Confusion reigns over fate of detained migrant children
- Sophie Gradon, former Love Island contestant, dies
- Addenbrooke's 'silly' cancer nurse Debbie Bye found after appeal
- Naz Shah's wheelchair vote prompts calls for Commons reform
- Mum's airing cupboard death 'devastated family'
- Alaska News Nightly: Wednesday, June 20, 2018
- Alaska delegation mulls Trump order keeping children detained with parents
- Amid criticism of homeless camps, Anchorage officials weigh aggressive policy change
- Guiding peers on the path to recovery from addiction
- State: Permafrost melt from Arctic broadband projects violated permits
- Two coal-seam fires merge to form rapidly-growing wildfire near Healy
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages