Alaska is home to a tremendous salmon resource that touches nearly every life in the state in one way or another. A new effort is underway to try and understand that relationship. KDLG’s Mike Mason spoke with Kodiak’s Erin Harrington, and has the story.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Trump Continues Barrage Against Special Counsel Mueller, Fired FBI Deputy McCabe
- With Centrist Democrats' Success, Party's Identity Struggle Gets More Complicated
- Ohio Democrat Marcy Kaptur Makes History As Longest-Serving Woman In The House
- After Documenting Nazi Crimes, A French Priest Exposes ISIS Attacks On Yazidis
- Don't Call This Rebel On Wheels An 'Angel From Above'
- Oil revenue is up in state’s spring forecast
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, March 16, 2017
- Preventing suicide with strength and resilience
- First Alaskans Institute helps revive Yup’ik traditional Qasgiq teachings at Cama-i
- Meet Lily and Gizelle
- Zulkosky organizes meeting to discuss alcohol’s impact on villages
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages