Coming up this week, two boats go down in Southeast in separate incidents just hours apart this week; Skagway is seeing a good king run, but that doesn’t help the Canadians, and pink salmon just keep rolling in. We aired stories this week from KTOO’s Matt Miller in Juneau, KUAC’s Dan Bross in Fairbanks, KHNS’ Margaret Friedenauer in Haines, KFSK’s Joe Viechnicki in Petersburg and KDLG’s Mike Mason in Dillingham.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- After Decline Of Steel And Coal, Ohio Fears Health Care Jobs Are Next
- Trump And India's Modi Share Similarities, But A Host Of Issues Divides Them
- Senate Republicans Alter Health Care Bill To Avoid 'Death Spiral'
- High Court To Hear Case Of Cake Shop That Refused To Bake For Same-Sex Wedding
- More Health Problems Reported With Hair And Skin Care Products
- Conservatives agree pact with DUP to support May government
- Grenfell Tower: Cladding firm ends global sales for tower blocks
- Trump travel ban injunction partly lifted by top US court
- Theresa May sets out post-Brexit offer on EU citizens
- Painter Salvador Dali's body to be exhumed for paternity suit
- What happens when you're sleep deprived?
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages