Coming up this week, two boats go down in Southeast in separate incidents just hours apart this week; Skagway is seeing a good king run, but that doesn’t help the Canadians, and pink salmon just keep rolling in. We aired stories this week from KTOO’s Matt Miller in Juneau, KUAC’s Dan Bross in Fairbanks, KHNS’ Margaret Friedenauer in Haines, KFSK’s Joe Viechnicki in Petersburg and KDLG’s Mike Mason in Dillingham.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Virginia Woman Mauled To Death By Her Pit Bulls During Walk In Woods, Says Sheriff
- Astronaut Trio Heads For Space Station To Continue Scientific Research
- Teachers Around The Country React To Investigation Into Ballou High School
- Secret Pentagon Program Spent Millions To Research UFOs
- Post-María, A Key Ecosystem In Puerto Rico Faces Slow Recovery
- UK embassy worker found dead in Lebanon
- Trump Putin call: CIA 'helped stop Russia terror attack'
- Birmingham crash: Six dead in 'horrific' smash
- Ban sale of mini mobile phones, justice secretary says
- Barack Obama prepares for his Today programme interview with Prince Harry
- Barry Sherman: Family disputes reports on mystery double death in Canada
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages