The ballot for the City of Kodiak elections is looking just as sparse as the borough’s, with just the incumbents having filed as of this morning.
Mayor Pat Branson has signed up to run for another two-year term, while Councilmen Charlie Davidson and John Whiddon will both be seeking another three-year term.
The city’s filing deadline is, like the borough’s, this afternoon at 4:30 p.m.
We’ll have the final candidate list for both on KMXT.org as soon as they’re released.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- As Rain Keeps Falling, Sierra Leone Scrambles To Find Mudslide Survivors
- Bannon, Unplugged: White House Strategist Pushes Trade Agenda, Undercuts Colleagues
- Van Strikes Crowd In Barcelona; Multiple Injured, At Least One Dead, Police Say
- Found: 1-Carrot Diamond Ring
- As Tunisia Weighs Women's Rights Proposal, Some Of The Staunchest Opponents Are Women
- Mat-Su Assembly puts off plastic bag tax vote
- Alaska News Nightly: Wednesday, Aug. 16, 2017
- Haines Assembly members survive divisive recall election
- Imprisoned former militia leader Schaeffer Cox has appeal hearing
- Clark’s Point drawing families back to the village by reopening its school
- Dimond High Presidential Scholar travels to D.C. to receive award
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages