Coming up this week, another example of how sunshine and salmon don’t mix, one of the Alaska Fisheries Report’s oldest and dearest friends has been appointed to the Alaska Board of Fisheries, and then there’s this: “No one’s coming up with a world-changing idea over halibut. No way.” Why does Dominoes hate halibut? We had stories this week from KDLG in Dillingham, thanks to Mike Mason, and from KYUK in Bethel, thanks to Angela Denning-Barnes.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Heathrow Airport: MPs gear up for crunch third runway vote
- Turkey election: Erdogan wins re-election as president
- Uber to begin appeal over London licence denial
- Britons Charlie and Gayle Anderson murdered in Jamaica
- Garden waste collection charges rise to £74m a year
- 'I'm a trade unionist, not a terrorist'
- Power lunch: US senators transfixed by Bear Cam
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, June 22, 2018
- Investing in small business
- Search still on for bear that killed one, mauled another in Eagle River
- Anchorage police arrest dozens in ‘Operation Midnight Sun’
- Two Alaska projects selected for federal marine energy innovation grant funds
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages