The founder of the Kodiak Coat Company, which got its start here in Kodiak before moving to Juneau about 15 years ago, is now moving on from water- and wind-proof fleece coats to a more genteel product line.
Bridget Milligan, the designer and creator of the popular wet weather coats named for Kodiak, is taking up leather and silks, and is leaving Alaska.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Trump Administration Releases Classified Warrants For FBI Wiretap Of Carter Page
- 4 Years After MH17 Downing, Advocates Urge Continued Attention To AIDS Crisis
- Mastermind Behind Malta Journalist Killing Remains A Mystery
- Rome's Subway Expansion Reveals Artifacts From The Ancient Past
- The Taliban Couldn't Quash This Pakistani Squash Champ
- Court filing aims to prevent lawsuits by Alaska victims in Las Vegas shooting
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, July 20, 2018
- Murkowski calls on Trump to end ‘sad chapter’ of splitting families at border
- In apparent suicide, man dies after jumping from eighth floor of UAF building
- UA’s College of Education
- 49 Voices: Benito Achas of Kodiak
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages