Coming up this week, the disappointing Bristol Bay sockeye run is boosting roe prices in Japan; there’s a gripping new documentary about a terrifying night on the Bering Sea; and, did you ever think you’d hear anyone say Kodiak Island needed more rain? We had great stories this week from KDLG’s Ben Matheson in Dillingham, and KTOO’s Rosemarie Alexander in Juneau.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Trump Continues Barrage Against Special Counsel Mueller, Fired FBI Deputy McCabe
- With Centrist Democrats' Success, Party's Identity Struggle Gets More Complicated
- Ohio Democrat Marcy Kaptur Makes History As Longest-Serving Woman In The House
- After Documenting Nazi Crimes, A French Priest Exposes ISIS Attacks On Yazidis
- Don't Call This Rebel On Wheels An 'Angel From Above'
- Oil revenue is up in state’s spring forecast
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, March 16, 2017
- Preventing suicide with strength and resilience
- First Alaskans Institute helps revive Yup’ik traditional Qasgiq teachings at Cama-i
- Meet Lily and Gizelle
- Zulkosky organizes meeting to discuss alcohol’s impact on villages
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages