Coming up this week, the disappointing Bristol Bay sockeye run is boosting roe prices in Japan; there’s a gripping new documentary about a terrifying night on the Bering Sea; and, did you ever think you’d hear anyone say Kodiak Island needed more rain? We had great stories this week from KDLG’s Ben Matheson in Dillingham, and KTOO’s Rosemarie Alexander in Juneau.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Theresa May urges EU to retain trade terms for two years after Brexit
- Brexit: What did we learn from Theresa May's Florence speech?
- Parsons Green attack: Man in court charged with attempted murder
- Uber London loses licence to operate
- North Korea: Trump and Kim call each other mad
- Hurricane Maria: Woman and children stranded on vessel rescued
- Small spill reported at Valdez Marine Terminal
- Gov. Walker cites uncertainty over funding in opposing ACA repeal
- Cyrano’s Theatre Company is killing monsters…
- Should independents be able to run in a Democratic primary?
- Alaska News Nightly: Thursday, Sep. 21, 2017
- VP Pence calls in to Anchorage talk radio
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages